covers 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFcoverSUF-ers
- plural of cover.
- (plural only) The bedclothes; collectively, the sheets, blankets, etc.
- It's time to get under the covers!
- (cricket) The area of the field near cover and extra cover.
- (cricket) The tarpaulins or other devices used to cover the wicket during rain, in order to prevent it getting wet.
- 동사 (Verb)BFcoverPRcoveringPT, PPcovered
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of cover.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The ceiling is covered with paintings of scriptural subjects, which still remain, notwithstanding that the building is now desecrated, and used as a woodhouse by the neighboring farmer.
- “When I worked for the CIA, my offtime cover was as a personal guide in dangerous parts of the world. I made a bundle. So we're comfortable.”
- I will read most of the book, but skip the first chapter because the video covered it.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Covered with cloth of gold tissued upon blue. — Francis Bacon.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Five or six of them youngsters, weren’t but two of them upwards of twelve or thirteen, they outs with their six-shooters and had me covered.
- The left diatom is overgrown by fungi and irregular organic matter, but structures resembling areolaes are visible through the organic cover.
- This machine stamps the design into the metal cover.
Meaning of covers for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "covers" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr covers
- en coversin
- en coverside
- en coversand
- en coversine