craft 뜻 EN[kɹɑːft] US
선박, 크 래 프 트
- 명사 (Noun)PLcraftsSUF-craft
- OBS Strength; power; might.
- NU Ability; dexterity; skill, especially skill in making plans and carrying them into execution; dexterity in managing affairs; adroitness; practical cunning.
- NU Cunning, art, skill, or dexterity applied to bad purposes; artifice; guile; subtlety; shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception.
- OBS A device; a means; an art; art in general.
- NC (plural: crafts) The skilled practice of a practical occupation.
- The members of a trade collectively; guild.
- She represented the craft of brewers.
- (nautical, whaling) Implements used in catching fish, such as net, line, or hook. Modern use primarily in whaling, as in harpoons, hand-lances, etc.
- (nautical) Boats, especially of smaller size than ships. Historically primarily applied to vessels engaged in loading or unloading of other vessels, as lighters, hoys, and barges.
- “A tight little craft,” was Austin’s invariable comment on the matron; and she looked it, always trim and trig and smooth of surface like a converted yacht cleared for action.
- (nautical, British Royal Navy) Those vessels attendant on a fleet, such as cutters, schooners, and gun-boats, generally commanded by lieutenants.
- NC (plural: craft) A vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space.
- NC (plural: crafts) A particular kind of skilled work.
- He learned his craft as an apprentice.
- 동사 (Verb)SGcraftsPRcraftingPT, PPcrafted
- To make by hand and with much skill.
- To construct, develop something (like a skilled craftsman): "state crafting", "crafting global policing".
- (video games) to combine multiple items to form a new item.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If you'd like to get a jump on the holiday season, many craft stores already have holiday patterns out.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Once a sawmilling town that was a gateway to forests of mountain ash and waterfalls, it has also come to embrace tourist lurks, such as arts and crafts.
Meaning of craft for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "craft" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
, 불변 명사
, 불규칙 복수형
, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 명사 형태
- 불변 명사
- 불규칙 복수형
- 불규칙 복수형 명사와
- 셀 수 있는 명사
- 단수로만 사용하는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en crafty
- en craftsmen
- en craftsman
- en craftsmanship
- en crafts