작물, 자르기 농작물
- 농작물(農作物)은 인류가 이용할 목적으로 재배하는 식물이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLcrops
- A plant, especially a cereal, grown to be harvested as food, livestock fodder, or fuel or for any other economic purpose.
- The natural production for a specific year, particularly of plants.
- A group, cluster or collection of things occurring at the same time.
- a crop of ideas
- The lashing end of a whip.
- An entire short whip, especially as used in horse-riding; a riding crop.
- A rocky outcrop.
- The act of cropping.
- A short haircut.
- (anatomy) A pouch-like part of the alimentary tract of some birds (and some other animals), used to store food before digestion, or for regurgitation; a craw.
- (architecture) The foliate part of a finial.
- (archaic or dialect) The head of a flower, especially when picked; an ear of corn; the top branches of a tree.
- (mining) Tin ore prepared for smelting.
- (mining) Outcrop of a vein or seam at the surface.
- 동사 (Verb)SGcropsPRcroppingPT, PPcropped
- VT To remove the top end of something, especially a plant.
- VT To cut (especially hair or an animal's tail or ears) short.
- VT To remove the outer parts of a photograph or image in order to frame the subject better.
- VI To yield harvest.
- VT To cause to bear a crop.
- to crop a field
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It is by manuring the land, with the dung of their cattle, that the Negroes raise pretty good crops of sorgho.
- Earth up a potato crop several times during the season to encourage more tubers to grow.
- Female spiders of one agribiont genus, Pardosa (Lycosidae), which are hunting spiders, were found to be in better condition in landscapes dominated by arable crops [62 ].
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The settlers agriculturized the forest to grow crops.
- I asked higher powers to make it rain to save our crops.
- We need to irrigate the land before we plant the crops.
Meaning of crop for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "crop" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en crops
- en cropped
- en cropping
- en crope
- en cropen