damaged EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFdamageSGdamagesPRdamaging
- simple past tense and past participle of damage.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Additionally, the effects of BRCC3 knockdown on nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell clongenic survival, DNA damage repair, and cell cycle distribution after irradiation was assessed.
- The company made good the damage by paying my repair costs.
- Vineyard owners, many of them in midharvest when the fire struck, have begun adding up the effects of heat and smoke, which can damage grape quality even if vines survive.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It says in the Torah that both gossip and murder cause irreparable damage.
- Two years after the flood, my lawyer managed to hammer out a settlement with my insurance company over the damages.
- Here, we investigate the cardio-protective efficacy of nanocurcumin in protecting primary human ventricular cardiomyocytes (HVCM) from hypoxia induced damages.
Meaning of damaged for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "damaged" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en damaged goods