damaged 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFdamageSGdamagesPRdamaging
- simple past tense and past participle of damage.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We have found that with adequate internal egg-crating, no killing agent is needed, and providing that the light is set to go out about dawn no damage due to restlessness is caused to the moths inside.
- Cryptoviral extortion is a new form of financial terrorism that consists of inserting fragments of malicious code to encipher data rather than damage it in other ways.
- The experimental arrangement allows preshot and postshot microscopy of the entrance surface, and minor damage can be detected on even a structured surface.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I sent the video back to the store as it was damaged.
- Malabsorptive operations, such as Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and the duodenal switch, can lead to hyperoxaluria, oxalate lithiasis and renal oxalosis which can in turn cause renal damage.
- It says in the Torah that both gossip and murder cause irreparable damage.
Meaning of damaged for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "damaged" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en damaged goods