dealt 뜻 EN[ˈdɛlt] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFdealSGdealsPRdealingPREdé-
- simple past tense and past participle of deal.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The government called in the army to deal with the riots.
- The Hon. HENRY MARKS: We are dealing with the Supplementary Estimates, and included in the Estimates I find Mr. Mortle mans down here again.
- Once the parents get a handle on their own musturbation, then they are in better shape to help deal with their children
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Deal me out of this round: I have to make a phone call.
- Deal with the problem immediately; do not let it fester.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Mr. de Blasio was up to his usual hyperbolics in hailing the deal.
- Company lawyers told him to walk away from the deal.
- The price discount ended yesterday and I just missed the boat on a great deal.
Meaning of dealt for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "dealt" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 불규칙한 과거 분사
- 불규칙한 단순한 과거의 양식
- 동사 단순한 과거의 양식
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en dealth