- 명사 (Noun)PLdecaysPREdéca-
- The process or result of being gradually decomposed.
- A deterioration of condition.
- 동사 (Verb)SGdecaysPRdecayingPT, PPdecayed
- VI To deteriorate, to get worse, to lose strength or health, to decline in quality.
- The pair loved to take pictures in the decaying hospital on forty-third street.
- 2009, Francis Lyall, Paul B. Larsen, Space Law: A Treatise, page 120:
- VI (of organic material) To rot, to go bad.
- The cat's body decayed rapidly.
- VI VT (physics, chemistry, of an unstable atom) To change by undergoing fission, by emitting radiation, or by capturing or losing one or more electrons.
- VI VT (physics, of a quantum system) To undergo optical decay, that is, to relax to a less excited state, usually by emitting a photon or phonon.
- VI (aviation) Loss of airspeed due to drag.
- VT To cause to rot or deteriorate.
- The extreme humidity decayed the wooden sculptures in the museum's collection in a matter of years.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Renaming Connex trains in Melbourne is simple a brandwash as the issues of decaying rolling stock and infrastructure, of which the state government is responsible for, persist.
- The decay length of the nonthermalized signal is determined by the electron-electron scattering rate, renormalized due to superconductivity.
- Yet, out of their decay and mortall crime, / We daily see new creatures to arize — Spenser.
Meaning of decay for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "decay" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en decays
- en decayed
- en decayer
- en decayers
- en decayeth