declare 뜻 EN[dɪˈkleə] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGdeclaresPRdeclaringPT, PPdeclaredPREdé-
- OBS VT To make clear, explain, interpret.
- VI To make a declaration.
- VT To announce one’s support, choice, opinion, etc.
- He declared him innocent.
- VI (cricket) For the captain of the batting side to announce the innings complete even though all batsmen have not been dismissed.
- VT To announce something formally or officially.
- declare bankruptcy
- declare victory
- ( cricket ) declare (an innings) closed
- VI (politics) For a constituency in an election to officially announce the result.
- Houghton and Sunderland South was the first constituency to declare in the 2015 general election.
- VT To affirm or state something emphatically.
- VT To inform government customs or taxation officials of goods one is importing or of income, expenses, or other circumstances affecting one's taxes.
- VT To make outstanding debts, e.g. taxes, payable.
- VT (computing) To explicitly include (a variable) as part of a list of variables, often providing some information about the data it is expected to contain.
- The counter "i" was declared as an integer.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It makes sure that the field name argument is not empty, and that the field specified there is an actual existing field in the class which declares the method decorated with this attribute.
- After the trial, little Robert was declared a ward of the state.
- The Constitution gives Congress the power to declare war; but does that include the power to undeclare it?
Meaning of declare for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "declare" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en declared
- en declarer
- en declares
- en declarers
- en declareth