declare 뜻 EN[dɪˈkleə] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGdeclaresPRdeclaringPT, PPdeclaredPREdé-
- OBS VT To make clear, explain, interpret.
- VI To make a declaration.
- VT To announce one’s support, choice, opinion, etc.
- He declared him innocent.
- VI (cricket) For the captain of the batting side to announce the innings complete even though all batsmen have not been dismissed.
- VT To announce something formally or officially.
- declare bankruptcy
- declare victory
- ( cricket ) declare (an innings) closed
- VI (politics) For a constituency in an election to officially announce the result.
- Houghton and Sunderland South was the first constituency to declare in the 2015 general election.
- VT To affirm or state something emphatically.
- VT To inform government customs or taxation officials of goods one is importing or of income, expenses, or other circumstances affecting one's taxes.
- VT To make outstanding debts, e.g. taxes, payable.
- VT (computing) To explicitly include (a variable) as part of a list of variables, often providing some information about the data it is expected to contain.
- The counter "i" was declared as an integer.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- After the trial, little Robert was declared a ward of the state.
- When Henry played poker, he liked to declare suicide kings wild, as he felt it lent him an air of sophistication.
- ... he declared from early in his life that he intended to be viceroy of India, as a natural stepping-stone on his way to 10 Downing Street.
Meaning of declare for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "declare" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en declared
- en declares
- en declarer
- en declareth
- en declarers