defined EN[dɪˈfaɪnd] US
- 동사 (Verb)PREdé-
- simple past tense and past participle of define.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore definedSUPmost defined
- Having a definition or value.
- (bodybuilding) Having extreme muscle separation as a result of low body fat.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- DME was defined as the presence of any retinal thickening or hard exsudates at the posterior pole irrespective of center involvement or ischemic characteristics.
- One probably should not say there was a trufan, even in posse, until the stfield had been defined by Amazing Stories.
- Diabetes mellitus was defined as fasting blood glucose ≥126 mg/dL or the use of antiglycemic medications.
Meaning of defined for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "defined" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en definedness