definite 뜻 EN[ˈdɛfɪnɪt] US
명확한, 확실 한
- 명사 (Noun)PLdefinitesPREdé-SUF-té
- OBS Anything that is defined or determined.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore definiteSUPmost definite
- Having distinct limits.
- definite dimensions; a definite measure; a definite period or interval
- Free from any doubt.
- definite knowledge
- Determined; resolved.
- (linguistics) Designating an identified or immediately identifiable person or thing.
- the definite article
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A definite hit is the paidakia, four excellent small Colorado lamb chops, cooked medium-rare as requested, accompanied by a deep-fried potato patty.
- "Dog-robber" has a definite significance to some army men; but unless one has spent some time in uniform he will probably have to search long for its meaning: an officer's servant or striker.