degrees EN[dɪˈɡɹiːz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFdegreePREdé-
- plural of degree.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The postmedian fascia originates from R 1 on the costa but becomes confluent with the median fascia at midwing, with varying degrees of ground color between the two fasciae.
- Mild to severe endo-and myocarditis was accompanied by a similar degree of epicarditis.
- This may reflect the optimal degree of preorganisation of the interlocked binding domain of the respective rotaxane as determined by the nature of the axle component.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- When I came home at 4am, my dad really gave me the third degree.
- If I had not snooped on her, I wouldn't have found out that she lied about her degree.
- Any shapefiles created during analysis will be created in decimal degrees.