designed 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)PREdés-
- simple past tense and past participle of design.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore designedSUPmost designed
- created according to a design.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There is too, at this point in time, an aesthetic disadvantage to filmsetting in that the range of type faces specially designed for it is still extremely limited.
- To coax their pushrod designs to rev higher without running out of breath, engineers have designed lighter, stiffer, lower-friction valvetrains.
- Based on the representation of WPGs, an effective algorithm for determining the new reconstructibility of BCNs is designed with the help of the theories of finite automata and formal languages.
Meaning of designed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "designed" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en designedly
- en designedness