devices 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)BFdevicePREdé-
- plural of device.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The devices were explanted postmortem or during an upgrade intervention, but also devices that were accidentally desterilized or were improperly sealed were included.
- For indeed in the middle the fashion thereof was red, but at the ends it was all purple, and on each margin many separate devices had been skilfully inwoven.
- Let's leave her to her own devices and see what she comes up with.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Using this method, we constructed a water-in-oil droplet generator, sensor-integrated cell growth chamber, valve-based flow selector, and interconnectable modular devices.
- In this case, which took place in 2005, a content management system has been implemented, which curators of the ephorate enriched wirelessly via an application implemented for a Pocket PC device.
- I wonder how many people will get taken in by their addition of a fancy-looking front panel to a crummy device.
Meaning of devices for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "devices" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en device
- en iDevices
- en vices
- en advices
- en novices