diet 뜻 EN[ˈdaɪət] US
- 다이어트(Diet)에는 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
《Diet》는 김현정의 음반이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLdiets
- The food and beverage a person or animal consumes.
- The diet of the Giant Panda consists mainly of bamboo.
- NC A controlled regimen of food and drink, as to gain or lose weight or otherwise influence health.
- By extension, any habitual intake or consumption.
- He's been reading a steady diet of nonfiction for the last several years.
- NC (usually capitalized as a proper noun) A council or assembly of leaders; a formal deliberative assembly.
- They were given representation of some important diet committees.
- 동사 (Verb)SGdietsPRdietingPT, PPdieted
- VT To regulate the food of (someone); to put on a diet.
- VI To modify one's food and beverage intake so as to decrease or increase body weight or influence health.
- I've been dieting for six months, and have lost some weight.
- OBS To eat; to take one's meals.
- OBS VT To cause to take food; to feed.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- (of a food or beverage) Containing lower-than-normal amounts of fat, salt, sugar, and/or calories.
- diet soda
- (figuratively) Having the questionable traits subtracted.
- You folks reduce it to the bible only as being authoritative, impoverishing the faith. "Christianity Lite", diet Christianity for those who can't handle the Whole Meal.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When the executive board of Credit Suisse went to dinner at the Savoy in Zurich Wednesday night to celebrate his appointment, Mr. Dougan dined on agnoletti and Diet Coke.
- Biernacki (1909) sought to determine with dogs the effects of "supernutrition" on mineral metabolism. The foods added to the standard diets were butter, sugar and eggs.
- In the world of boxing, good diet is all-important.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- However, overt hypertriglyceridemia, hypercholesterolemia and glucose intolerance, hallmarks of the MetS, were outcomes observed in orchiectomised rats challenged with the obesogenic diet.
- Unpolished grains that retained their outer coating were a major lynchpin of his 'whole foods'-based diet.
- Results showed that supplementation of LipG1significantly improved the gut and heptaopancreas lipase activity of fish fed with palm oil diet.
Meaning of diet for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "diet" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en dietary
- en diets
- en diety
- en dieth
- en dieted