dig 뜻 EN[dɪɡ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLdigs
- An archeological investigation.
- (US, colloquial, dated) A plodding and laborious student.
- A thrust; a poke.
- He guffawed and gave me a dig in the ribs after telling his latest joke.
- (Britain, dialect, dated) A tool for digging.
- 동사 (Verb)SGdigsPRdiggingPT, PPdug
- VT VI To move hard-packed earth out of the way, especially downward to make a hole with a shovel. Or to drill, or the like, through rocks, roads, or the like. More generally, to make any similar hole by moving material out of the way.
- They dug an eight-foot ditch along the side of the road.
- In the wintertime, heavy truck tires dig into the road, forming potholes.
- If the plane can't pull out of the dive it is in, it'll dig a hole in the ground.
- My seven-year-old son always digs a hole in the middle of his mashed potatoes and fills it with gravy before he starts to eat them.
- VT To get by digging; to take from the ground; often with up.
- to dig potatoes;   to dig up gold
- (mining) To take ore from its bed, in distinction from making excavations in search of ore.
- (US, slang, dated) To work like a digger; to study ploddingly and laboriously.
- (figuratively) To investigate, to research, often followed by out or up.
- to dig up evidence;   to dig out the facts
- To thrust; to poke.
- SLA To understand or show interest in.
- You dig?
- SLA To appreciate, or like.
- Baby, I dig you.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The freelance investigative reporter made a career of digging up dirt on celebrities for tabloids.
- n the wintertime, heavy truck tires dig into the road, forming potholes.
- For instance, the five improv artists in Sybil’s Playhouse nearly broke their funny bones trying to dig yuks from the response to “What’s making you blue this summer?”
Meaning of dig for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "dig" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en dignity
- en dignified
- en digest
- fr digestion
- en digestion