digging up 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFdig upSGdigs upPT, PPdug up
- present participle of dig up.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Miss Thorn began digging up the turf with her lofter: it was a painful moment for me. ¶ “You might at least have tried me, Mrs. Cooke,” I said.
- The freelance investigative reporter made a career of digging up dirt on celebrities for tabloids.
Meaning of digging up for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "digging up" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en bigging up