directly EN[dɪˈrɛktli] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore directlySUPmost directlySUF-ly
- In a direct manner; in a straight line or course.
- He drove directly to the office, and didn't stop off at the petrol station.
- In a straightforward way; without anything intervening; not by secondary, but by direct means.
- I'm sick of asking you to fire him, I'll just do it directly.
- Plainly, without circumlocution or ambiguity; absolutely; in express terms.
- I'm going to tell Natalie directly that I love her.
- To put it more directly: he's not 'made redundant' but sacked.
- Exactly; just.
- It's directly across the street.
- Straightforwardly; honestly.
- He told me directly that he'd cheated on me, and how sorry he was for it.'
- (dated) Immediately.
- (Midland South) Soon; next; when it becomes convenient.
- We'll go to the store directly, but first I need to finish sweeping.
- 접속사 (Conjunction)
- As soon as.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Often, previously-known results will be streamlined, reworded, or reproven to make them directly relevant to the results of this paper.
- The MesJ protein is a well-known cell-cycle protein that is directly responsible for lysidine formation and thus is essential for decoding AUA codons in vivo [ 27 ].
- Mucins are produced in low levels in health but they are over produced in a number of hypersecretory disorders in which they can directly contribute to the pathogenesis and prognosis of disease.
Meaning of directly for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "directly" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 접속사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en directly proportional