directly EN[dɪˈrɛktli] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore directlySUPmost directlySUF-ly
- In a direct manner; in a straight line or course.
- He drove directly to the office, and didn't stop off at the petrol station.
- In a straightforward way; without anything intervening; not by secondary, but by direct means.
- I'm sick of asking you to fire him, I'll just do it directly.
- Plainly, without circumlocution or ambiguity; absolutely; in express terms.
- I'm going to tell Natalie directly that I love her.
- To put it more directly: he's not 'made redundant' but sacked.
- Exactly; just.
- It's directly across the street.
- Straightforwardly; honestly.
- He told me directly that he'd cheated on me, and how sorry he was for it.'
- (dated) Immediately.
- (Midland South) Soon; next; when it becomes convenient.
- We'll go to the store directly, but first I need to finish sweeping.
- 접속사 (Conjunction)
- As soon as.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- More to the point: In Hollywood techspeak, a “gobo” (one b) is a small disc placed directly between a key light and the actor being illuminated, so as to diffuse the glare.
- Neurology, after all, is a subscience of anatomy — the symptoms of brain disorders are directly related to the sites of lesions — yet many neurology residencies no longer require brain-cutting time.
- Asexual reproduction occurs by myceliogenic germination of sclerotia directly resulting in new sclerotia or mycelium that eventually produces sclerotia.
Meaning of directly for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "directly" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 접속사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en directly proportional