disappears 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFdisappearPRdisappearingPT, PPdisappearedPREdis-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of disappear.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the non-relativistic limit, the both types of accompanied gapful modes become infinitely massive, disappearing from the spectrum.
- The deer disappeared into the woodline, and were no longer in view.
- It's almost as if my parents knew the age of unkemptitude was en route, and wanted to see as much of my skull as possible before it disappeared [ …]
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The manifestation of such philosophy seemed to wax and wane, being the most common one time, but virtually without followers at another, apparently disappearing.
- The kitten cosied up to the gruff old hound, and all resistance disappeared.
- A turban and loincloth soaked in blood had been found; also a staff. These properties were known to have belonged to a toddy drawer. He had disappeared.
Meaning of disappears for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "disappears" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en disappear