distance 뜻 EN[ˈdɪstəns] US
- 거리(距離)는 어떤 사물들 얼마나 멀리 떨어져 있는가를 수치로 나타낸 것이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLdistancesPREdis-SUF-ance
- NC The amount of space between two points, usually geographical points, usually (but not necessarily) measured along a straight line.
- The distance to Petersborough is thirty miles. There is a long distance between Moscow and Vladivostok.
- Length or interval of time.
- NC INF The difference; the subjective measure between two quantities.
- We're narrowing the distance between the two versions of the bill. The distance between the lowest and next gear on my bicycle is annoying.
- Remoteness of place; a remote place.
- Remoteness in succession or relation.
- the distance between a descendant and his ancestor
- A space marked out in the last part of a racecourse.
- NU (figuratively) The entire amount of progress to an objective.
- He had promised to perform this task, but did not go the distance.
- NU (figuratively) A withholding of intimacy; alienation; variance.
- The friendship did not survive the row: they kept each other at a distance.
- The remoteness or reserve which respect requires; hence, respect; ceremoniousness.
- 동사 (Verb)SGdistancesPRdistancingPT, PPdistanced
- VT To move away (from) someone or something.
- He distanced himself from the comments made by some of his colleagues.
- VT To leave at a distance; to outpace, leave behind.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- As examples of vector quantities may be mentioned the distance between any two given points, a velocity, a force, an acceleration, angular velocity, intensity of magnetization flux of heat.
- The taxicab distance between (0,0) and (3,4) is 7.
- The area of each specimen was lased imbricately twice with a uniformly slow speed at a 90-degree angle to the surface and at a distance of 1 mm.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As the police approached, the car pulled off and sped away into the distance.
- You're going to have to gun it to pick up that much speed in such a short distance.
- Our great hive-minds can instantly read their feeble mental projections from even this distance.
Meaning of distance for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "distance" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr distance
- en distances
- fr distances
- en distancer
- fr distancer