divided 뜻 EN US
분할 된, 분했습니다
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of divide.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore dividedSUPmost divided
- separated or split into pieces.
- having conflicting interests or emotions.
- (US) (of a road) separated into lanes, that move in opposite directions, by a median.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The meeting dragged on interminably as topics were divided into subtopics which were divided in to sub-sub-topics, ad infinitum.
- Here’s the tricky part: some of the garden’s orchids and aroids date back 100 years or more, but they have been divided or repropagated since, Ms. Falk said.
- Central lymph nodes were divided into three or four subgroups in some articles: ipsilateral paratracheal, pretracheal, contralateral paratracheal, and prelaryngeal.