divided EN US
분할 된, 분했습니다
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of divide.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore dividedSUPmost divided
- separated or split into pieces.
- having conflicting interests or emotions.
- (US) (of a road) separated into lanes, that move in opposite directions, by a median.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the study, 80 of them were selected and divided into 4 groups according to their different warfarin dosage and their usage of amiodaron.
- The total number of binucleates and mononucleates with abnormalities was then divided by the total number of cells scored to obtain the frequency of chromosomal instability.
- Central lymph nodes were divided into three or four subgroups in some articles: ipsilateral paratracheal, pretracheal, contralateral paratracheal, and prelaryngeal.