dogs EN[dɒɡz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFdog
- plural of dog.
- (slang, US) Feet, from rhyming slang dog's meat.
- My dogs are tired. Let's get a taxi.
- (usually with the) a greyhound racing event.
- I lost money at the dogs last night.
- (nautical) Fasteners securing a watertight hatch.
- 동사 (Verb)BFdogPRdoggingPT, PPdogged
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of dog.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Now that the dog has stopped barking, perhaps we can at last get some rest.  — After three hundred years had passed, at last the vampire's soul was free.
- Because they have far more powerful noses than humans, dogs are ideal to sniff out drugs.
- You may meet an occasional solid citizen walking a besweatered dog or taking a child to the corner park.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Dog lovers will be able to watch Crufts despite the BBC's decision to drop the show, thanks to a live webstream announced yesterday.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The sledge ran far better upon the ice, I cannot say the same for the dogs.
- After three years without maintenance, their yard has really gone to the dogs.
- The tick weights and coxal indices determined in these studies confirm that a minimal uptake results in sufficient exposure to fluralaner to induce a potent acaricidal effect in treated dogs.
Meaning of dogs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "dogs" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en dogsbody
- en dogsit
- en dogshit
- en dogskin
- en dogsick