- 드레싱(Dressing)은 다음을 가리킨다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLdressingsSUF-ing
- (medicine) Material applied to a wound for protection or therapy.
- She removed Stranleigh’s coat with a dexterity that aroused his imagination. The elder woman returned with dressings and a sponge, which she placed on a chair.
- A sauce, especially a cold one for salads.
- Something added to the soil as a fertilizer etc.
- The activity of getting dressed.
- OBS Dress; raiment; especially, ornamental habiliment or attire.
- The stuffing of fowls, pigs, etc.; forcemeat.
- Gum, starch, etc., used in stiffening or finishing silk, linen, and other fabrics.
- An ornamental finish, such as a moulding around doors, windows, or on a ceiling.
- (dated) Castigation; scolding; dressing down.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of dress.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Coleslaws can be made in many different ways depending on the variety of cabbage, the other ingredients, and the kind of dressing you choose to season it with.
- Mean Skin Assessment Scale scores of patients in control, hydrocolloid dressing and eggcrate foam groups Group Mean score in treatment period
- Thomas DeGrey outlined the basic surgical skills as including the ability to: 'Cauterize well, to let blood well, to be light and well-handed, bold and hardy in dressing of a Horse well'.
Meaning of dressing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "dressing" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr dressing
- en dressings
- fr dressings
- en dressing up
- en dressingroom