drug 뜻 EN[dɹʌɡ] US
- 약(藥)은 질병이나 부상, 기타 신체의 이상을 치료 또는 완화하기 위해 먹거나, 바르거나,
- 명사 (Noun)PLdrugs
- (pharmacology) A substance used to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, or modify a chemical process in the body for a specific purpose.
- Aspirin is a drug that reduces pain, acts against inflammation and lowers body temperature.
- The revenues from both brand-name drugs and generic drugs have increased.
- A psychoactive substance, especially one which is illegal and addictive, ingested for recreational use, such as cocaine.
- Anything, such as a substance, emotion, or action, to which one is addicted.
- Any commodity that lies on hand, or is not salable; an article of slow sale, or in no demand.
- OBS A drudge.
- 동사 (Verb)SGdrugsPRdruggingPT, PPdrugged
- VT To administer intoxicating drugs to, generally without the recipient's knowledge or consent.
- She suddenly felt strange, and only then realized she'd been drugged.
- VT To add intoxicating drugs to with the intention of drugging someone.
- She suddenly felt strange. She realized her drink must have been drugged.
- VI To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- simple past tense and past participle of drag.
- You look like someone drug you behind a horse for half a mile.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Thus pharmaceutical companies have been looking for developing multitargeted therapies by either combining several monotargeted drugs or to develop drugs having multitargeting properties.
- There are drugs designed to excite certain nerves in our body.
- Itoh, S. & Navia, M. A. Structure comparison of native and mutant human recombinant FKBP12 complexes with the immunosuppressant drug FK506 (tacrolimus) .
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The "war on drugs" is a campaign against the use of narcotic drugs.
- It is 25 to 55 percent, not 15 to 20 percent, which is the amount for nonstatin cholesterol drugs.
- This model has been widely used for the study of the pathogenesis of temporal lobe epilepsy and to evaluate potential antiepileptogenic drugs.
Meaning of drug for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "drug" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 불규칙한 과거 분사
- 불규칙한 단순한 과거의 양식
- 동사 단순한 과거의 양식
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en drugs
- en drugget
- en drugstore
- en druggy
- en druggo