due to EN
때문에, 로 인해
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- caused by; resulting from.
- Rising unemployment due to the economic downturn is spreading.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The main inclusion criterion was presence of a HVFD, at least a quadrantanopia, restricted to one half of the visual field, due to acquired postchiasmatic brain injury.
- Succession is a major issue in current pond conservation management since it may eventually result in the loss of valuable habitats due to terrestrialization, especially in eutrophicated systems.
- Study showed that severe hemolytic anemia after childbirth was due to isoimmunization caused by an irregular antibody.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Due to frequent arctic travel, the plane was equipped with long skids for snow and ice landings.
- Due to my unfamiliarity with the library's catalog system, it took several hours to find the book.
- Due to his controversial views the Vatican decided to laicise the priest.
Meaning of due to for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "due to" 는 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 3
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en duetto
- fr duetto
- en duets
- en duett
- en up to