eats 뜻 EN[iːts]
- 명사 (Noun)BFeat
- SLA Food.
- When are we going to get some eats?
- 동사 (Verb)BFeatPReatingPTatePTetPTeatPPeaten
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of eat.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The cost of these house repairs is eating into my savings.
- Hiroi et al. have considered the possibility that frequent sexual intercourse may provoke malignancy through microinjury and subsequent inflammation [ 8 ].
- She ate up everything that her image consultant said.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Eating strawberries always brings me out in a rash.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We resummoned the waiter when we realized our food was too salty to eat.
- Although I am usually very decisive, I have been known to be double-minded about little things, like what to wear or where to go and eat.
- You carrying heat?" "You saw me unload the pistol," Hugo said. "It's in the waistband. And the kitchen knife. I need that for eating.
Meaning of eats for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "eats" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en eats up
- en eats it
- en eats ass
- en eats out
- en eats away