effect 뜻 EN[ɪˈfɛkt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLeffects
- The result or outcome of a cause. See usage notes below.
- The stories did not seem to me to touch life. They were plainly intended to have a bracing moral effect, and perhaps had this result for the people at whom they were aimed.
- Impression left on the mind; sensation produced.
- Execution; performance; realization; operation.
- The new law will come into effect on the first day of next year.
- (cinematography) An illusion produced by technical means (as in "special effect").
- The effect of flying was most convincing.
- (sound engineering) An alteration, or device for producing an alteration, in sound after it has been produced by an instrument.
- I use an echo effect here to make the sound more mysterious.
- I just bought a couple of great effects.
- (physics, psychology, etc.) A scientific phenomenon, usually named after its discoverer.
- Doppler effect
- (chiefly in the plural) Belongings, usually as personal effects.
- Consequence intended; purpose; meaning; general intent; with to.
- OBS Reality; actual meaning; fact, as distinguished from mere appearance.
- OBS Manifestation; expression; sign.
- 동사 (Verb)SGeffectsPReffectingPT, PPeffected
- To make or bring about; to implement.
- The best way to effect change is to work with existing stakeholders.
- Misspelling of affect.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Furthermore, the promelanogenic effect of DMPB was evident in an in vivo guinea pig model (Fig 6).
- In human trophoblasts, 13-HODE was previously reported to increase human chorionic gonadotropin production but showed no effect on the differentiation markers syncitin, cyclin E or p27 [17 ].
- The follicular route, a primary pathway for drug delivery, is used to determine the effect of topical therapies on the appendageal pathway.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Many videos come with features that show what went on behind the scenes to make the movie and special effects.
- In upper limb rehabilitation, robot-mediated therapy has the potential to facilitate a high number of repetitions leading to neurorehabilitative effects.
- T-2 toxin ingestion results in a severe irritation of the upper digestive tract, including a hemorrhagic ruminitis, due to its cytotoxic effects.
Meaning of effect for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "effect" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en effects
- fr effective
- en effective
- en effected
- en effectually