eggs 뜻 EN[ɛɡz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFegg
- plural of egg.
- 동사 (Verb)BFeggPReggingPT, PPegged
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of egg.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I'll have eggs and sausage. No, scratch that. I'll have eggs and bacon.
- Although no eggs were discovered on faecal examination, fasciolosis could not be ruled out as a cause of GGT elevation given the poor sensitivity of this diagnostic method [ 16 ].
- Classrooms became larger, but the egg crate design was maintained.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It seemed, from his account, that he was very good at doing scrambled eggs.
- Biernacki (1909) sought to determine with dogs the effects of "supernutrition" on mineral metabolism. The foods added to the standard diets were butter, sugar and eggs.
- Even Comrade Butt cast off his gloom for a space and immersed his whole being in scrambled eggs.
Meaning of eggs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "eggs" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en eggshell
- en eggs on
- en eggsalad
- en eggshaped
- en eggshells