elements 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFelement
- plural of element.
- (plural only) Outdoor weather, such as wind or rain.
- (plural only) The basic tenets of an area of knowledge.
- (plural only) The bread and wine of the eucharist.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Together, tenoblasts and tenocytes account for 90 to 95 % of the cellular elements of tendons.
- This contractual approach reaccentuated the element of consent in monogamy, which had always been central to its prominence as a public institution.
- The case was that of a murder. It had an element of mystery about it, however, which was puzzling the authorities. A turban and loincloth soaked in blood had been found; also a staff.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In [ 3 ], the author performed an impressive volume of theoretical and experimental studies concerning the hydrologistors as new hydraulic systems and elements.
Meaning of elements for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "elements" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en elements of surprise