end of EN
- 감탄사 (Interjection)PREend-
- IDI COL (Britain) Used to terminate unwelcome lines of discussion.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- At the end of the second act the main villain gave a soliloquy detailing his plans to attack the protagonist.
- The end of the 80x86 (x < 3) will come when Micro$oft quits supporting MS-DOS. Read the Byte article (April '89, I believe) on the 286 vs. 386SX.
- The time to development of any initial relapse (local or distant) was defined from end of initial prerelapse treatment to first recurrence.