end of EN
- 감탄사 (Interjection)PREend-
- IDI COL (Britain) Used to terminate unwelcome lines of discussion.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- At the end of the interaction, the museum-goer receives a take-home souvenir: a hardcopy poster of the large garden with a plot of the museum-goer's path of discovery.
- The R for Richard is not a firm, steady up-handed stroke for the curl at the top; and the end of the n, in Craven, is unfinished, weak, and imperfect.
- At the end of the season, three teams are promoted to the Premier League.