- 명사 (Noun)PLendingsPREend-SUF-ing
- A termination or conclusion.
- The last part of something.
- (grammar) The last morpheme of a word, added to some base to make an inflected form (such as -ing in "ending").
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of end.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The lecture's ending had the entire audience in tears.
- The Hall of Famer Al Simmons of the Philadelphia Athletics made a similar splash in 1930, homering in his first at-bat on opening day after ending a springlong holdout.
- Neil Lennon and his players have, in almost no time at all, roared back from trailing Rangers by 15 points in November to ending the year two points clear.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- ending machine only takes bills, it doesn't take coins
- Ending the evening with an Abba song really lifted up the crowd.
Meaning of ending for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "ending" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en endings
- en ending up
- en endingless