equal 뜻 EN[ˈiːkwəl] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLequalsPREequ-SUF-ual
- A person or thing of equal status to others.
- We're all equals here.
- This beer has no equal.
- OBS State of being equal; equality.
- 동사 (Verb)SGequalsPRequallingPRequalingPT, PPequalledPT, PPequaled
- (mathematics) To be equal to, to have the same value as; to correspond to.
- Two plus two equals four.
- To be equivalent to; to match.
- INF To have as its consequence.
- Losing this deal equals losing your job.
- Might does not equal right.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore equalSUPmost equal
- (not comparable) The same in all respects.
- Equal conditions should produce equal results.
- All men are created equal.
- (mathematics, not comparable) Exactly identical, having the same value.
- All right angles are equal.
- OBS Fair, impartial.
- (comparable) Adequate; sufficiently capable or qualified.
- This test is pretty tough, but I think I'm equal to it.
- OBS Not variable; equable; uniform; even.
- an equal movement
- (music) Intended for voices of one kind only, either all male or all female; not mixed.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Second, LO has the well-defined volatile components linalool and linalyl acetate in almost equal amounts [14 ], the effect of which can be examined via the administration of LO as oil.
- The difference between the nondiamagnetic and diamagnetic energy expressions is equal to a "hidden energy" often attributed to Amperian magnetic dipoles.
- The unit of the MAD is milligravity (mg); ie, the Earth’s gravity 1g is equal to 1000 mg.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Equal concentration (25 mM) growth solution was prepared by mixing both zinc nitrate hexahydrate and hexamethyltetramine in deionized water.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Using cocommutativity of the Hopf algebra of symmetric functions, certain skew Schur functions are proved to be equal.
Meaning of equal for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "equal" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en equally
- en equality
- en equals
- en equalization
- en equalisation