especially EN[ɪˈspɛʃ(ə)li] US
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore especiallySUPmost especiallySUF-ly
- (manner) In a special manner; specially.
- (focus) Particularly; to a greater extent than is normal.
- (focus) Used to place greater emphasis upon someone or something.
- Invite them all, especially Molly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- 2006: When you finish the wave – especially when it's bigger – it's best to prone out and head back over toward the cliff rip — surfline.com on Mundaka 
- The free-exercise clause tells us that that religion is especially favored and the establishment clause tells us that it is especially feared (the state should avoid entanglement with that stuff).
- Nothing however is without its cost, in both labour and financial expenditure, and it is true that to grow vegetables in a raised bed requires an element of both, especially at the early stages.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Especially fungicides that contained famoxadone or fenhexamid decreased the amino acid concentration in grapes.
- Especially ITC show antimicrobial [ 6 , 7 ] and antinematicidal [ 8 , 9 ] activities, thereby being promising biofumigants.
- Especially ITC show antimicrobial and antinematicidal activities, thereby being promising biofumigants.
Meaning of especially for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "especially" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 초점 부사
및 매너 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en specially
- en especiall
- en 'specially
- en expecially
- en specialty