every 뜻 EN[ˈɛv.ɹi] US
- 관형사 (Determiner)SUF-ery
- All of a countable group, without exception.
- Every person in the room stood and cheered.
- Used with ordinal numbers to denote those items whose position is divisible by the corresponding cardinal number, or a portion of equal size to that set.
- Every third bead was red, and the rest were blue.  The sequence was thus red, blue, blue, red, blue, blue etc.
- Decimation originally meant the execution of every tenth soldier in a unit.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He's shown he cares by asking about you every time he sees me.
- This is a very important game, and the only way we'll win is if every one of you gives 110% out there on the pitch.
- You can try every shop from here to Timbuktu, but you won't find another one like this.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Every time he jump ropes at recess, he comes in with scraped knees.
- Every whiffler in a laced coat who frequents the chocolate house shall talk of the constitution. — Swift.
- Every time he performed the trick people would fall about laughing.
Meaning of every for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "every" 는 관형사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en everything
- en everywhere
- en everybody
- en everyone
- en everyday