exactly EN[ɪɡˈzæk(t)li] US
정확하게, 정확 하 게
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore exactlySUPmost exactlyPREexa-SUF-ly
- (manner) without approximation; precisely.
- Measure exactly so we can be sure it is right.
- The edge is not exactly straight.
- (focus) Used to provide emphasis.
- It was exactly an Eastern gray squirrel.
- He divided the coins exactly in half.
- He did it that way exactly to prove the point.
- His complaint was exactly that she failed to meet the deadline by four days.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- Signifies agreement or recognition.
- So you're saying that we have only three days left? / Yes, exactly!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The taxbite on an income of $6498 in 1969, if tax rates had been exactly the same as in 1965
- It took them hours to root out exactly where the water was coming in.
- And now I want to know exactly what the lightskirt told you.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Exactly the same procedure can be followed for each-way bets; however, you may not receive the quarter of the win-odds for a place.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- the picture does not agree with the original; the two scales agree exactly.
Meaning of exactly for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "exactly" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 초점 부사
및 매너 부사
. 그것은 또한 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en exackly
- en exacter
- en exactor
- en exacta
- fr exacte