exchange EN[ɛkstʃeɪndʒ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLexchanges
- An act of exchanging or trading.
- All in all, it was an even exchange.
- an exchange of cattle for grain
- A place for conducting trading.
- The stock exchange is open for trading.
- A telephone exchange.
- (telephony, US only?) The fourth through sixth digits of a ten-digit phone number (the first three before the introduction of area codes).
- The 555 exchange is reserved for use by the phone company, which is why it's often used in films.
- NPA-NXX-1234 is standard format, where NPA is the area code and NXX is the exchange.
- A conversation.
- After an exchange with the manager, we were no wiser.
- (chess) The loss of one piece and associated capture of another.
- OBS The thing given or received in return; especially, a publication exchanged for another.
- (biochemistry) The transfer of substances or elements like gas, amino-acids, ions etc. sometimes through a surface like a membrane.
- 동사 (Verb)SGexchangesPRexchangingPT, PPexchanged
- VT To trade or barter.
- I'll gladly exchange my place for yours.
- VT To replace with, as a substitute.
- I'd like to exchange this shirt for one in a larger size.
- Since his arrest, the mob boss has exchanged a mansion for a jail cell.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The microporous titanosilicate K2TiSi3O9.H2O was subjected to ion exchange by the other alkaline cations and NH4+.
- The sister chromatid exchange (SCE) assay measures the drug-induced metaphasis SCE.
- It was reported [...] they had exchanged raunchy texts. Ms Uchitel denied all that yesterday, saying: "I have never sex-texted in my life."
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- When the company failed to file its financial statements, it was delisted by the Stock Exchange.
Meaning of exchange for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "exchange" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en exchanged
- en exchanger
- en exchanges
- en exchangers
- en exchangest