exercise 뜻 EN[-aɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLexercisesSUF-ise
- Any activity designed to develop or hone a skill or ability.
- The teacher told us the next exercise is to write an essay.
- Physical activity intended to improve strength and fitness.
- A setting in action or practicing; employment in the proper mode of activity; exertion; application; use.
- The performance of an office, ceremony, or duty.
- OBS That which gives practice; a trial; a test.
- 동사 (Verb)SGexercisesPRexercisingPT, PPexercised
- To exert for the sake of training or improvement; to practice in order to develop.
- to exercise troops or horses; to exercise one's brain with a puzzle
- To perform physical activity for health or training.
- I exercise at the gym every day.
- To use (a right, an option, etc.); to put into practice.
- The tenant exercised its option to renew the tenancy.
- She is going to exercise her right to vote.
- (now often in passive) To occupy the attention and effort of; to task; to tax, especially in a painful or vexatious manner; harass; to vex; to worry or make anxious.
- exercised with pain
- OBS To set in action; to cause to act, move, or make exertion; to give employment to.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The plaintiffs here are third persons, and cannot be made responsible for the inadequate judgment or the improper exercise of power by the defendant's wife.
- I expect to find her on her return sprung into full possession & exercise of faculties of mind and I trust heart, hitherto undreamt of by any of us, & only drempt of by herself.
- His diagnosis was noncardiogenic pulmonary edema associated with exercise or swimming: exercise-induced pulmonary edema (EIPE) or swimming-induced pulmonary edema (SIPE).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She watched him wasting away from lack of food or exercise.
- The Accounts department climbed a mountain together as a teambuilding exercise.
- One of these days, he thinks he will swear off his nightly television regimen and get some exercise.
Meaning of exercise for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "exercise" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en exercised
- en exercises
- en exerciser
- en exercisest
- en exerciseth