exist 뜻 EN[ɪɡˈzɪst] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGexistsPRexistingPT, PPexistedSUF-ist
- to be; have existence; have being or reality.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the category of sets, a terminal object is any singleton, since there exists a unique function, namely the constant function, from any given set into that singleton.
- Space is the Phantasme of a Thing existing without the Mind simply.
- However, developing a lab-independent electrochemical immunosensor is necessary to facilitate the replacement of current existing lab-dependent detection systems.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Allism is the position of those who think that all these entities actually exist, and moreover, everything we can speak meaningfully about in some sense exists.
- The square root of 4 is 2. No negative square roots exist.
- TMC coverage is smaller than that of the radio programme carrying the TMC service, therefore white spots do exist.
Meaning of exist for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "exist" 는 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr existence
- en existence
- en existed
- en exists
- en existing