expected 뜻 EN[ɪksˈpɛktɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of expect.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore expectedSUPmost expected
- Anticipated; thought to be about to arrive or occur.
- The expected storm never arrived.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I expected his new play to be as good as the last, but it was like watching paint dry.
- Few goals had been expected with the three league meetings between the sides this season having produced one goal - and that a controversial penalty scored by Dons striker Scott Vernon.
- So was Repatha, or evolocumab, a similar drug developed by Amgen that is expected to win F.D.A. approval by the end of August.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Before this time, the analytical phase was the main point of focus but it has become clear that the pre- and postanalytical phases are much more vulnerable than previously expected.
- Of course it must be recognized that "teleological neutrality" may be an impossibility. At least fairhandedness ought to be expected.