expected 뜻 EN[ɪksˈpɛktɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of expect.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore expectedSUPmost expected
- Anticipated; thought to be about to arrive or occur.
- The expected storm never arrived.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If downy mildews and host plants have indeed cospeciated, then it is expected that the number of lineage divergences in their mapped dated trees show a similar changing pattern over time.
- The police had a stakeout in place where they expected the crime to occur.
- We're expected to just do it at the drop of a hat - At last at a drop of a hat I faced my fears.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Before this time, the analytical phase was the main point of focus but it has become clear that the pre- and postanalytical phases are much more vulnerable than previously expected.
- Of course it must be recognized that "teleological neutrality" may be an impossibility. At least fairhandedness ought to be expected.