expressing 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFexpressSGexpressesPT, PPexpressedSUF-ing
- present participle of express.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFexpressCOMmore expressSUPmost express
- (biochemistry) That translates or transcribes nucleic acid.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Counting was performed in a sample-blinded fashion and expressed as % of 200 counted cells ( D ) and mean of the number of immunodecorated structures per cell ( E ).
- A canny business strategist who tends to express himself tersely — even more so now that his voice has been hoarsened by several strokes — he has rarely consented to interviews.
- Only 28.6% (67/234) of the isolates were serogrouped by slide agglutination (SASG), highlighting the reduced capability of carriage strains to express capsular polysaccharide.
Meaning of expressing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "expressing" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en empressing
- en expression
- fr expression
- en expressions
- fr expressions