extent 뜻 EN[ɪksˈtɛnt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLextentsSUF-ent
- A range of values or locations.
- The space, area, volume, etc., to which something extends.
- The extent of his knowledge of the language is a few scattered words.
- (computing) A contiguous area of storage in a file system.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore extentSUPmost extent
- OBS Extended.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It is interesting to observe, furthermore, that among the higher barbarians and civilized races, lust has become to a certain extent mentalized through hereditary memory and association.
- The time required for a solution change varied between 50 msec and ~ 1 sec, possibly reflecting the varied extent of -shape formation of the excised patch.
- There is produced, however, at this temperature a cooked taste and the cream line is reduced to a greater extent than when the milk is heated and blown at 145° F.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Extents of osteoblast differentiation were monitored by Alizarin red staining (A), and the mRNA levels of the PHD 1–3 and osteomarker marker genes were determined by RT-PCR (B).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Deep elves die easier than most other races - glass cannons to an extreme extent.
Meaning of extent for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "extent" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en extents
- en extention