extent EN[ɪksˈtɛnt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLextentsSUF-ent
- A range of values or locations.
- The space, area, volume, etc., to which something extends.
- The extent of his knowledge of the language is a few scattered words.
- (computing) A contiguous area of storage in a file system.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore extentSUPmost extent
- OBS Extended.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Happily this situation can be helped to a great extent by the use of grids called egg crates, which prevent the light from spreading too broadly.
- The severity of cognitive impairments in patients with AD correlates with the extent of the above pathomorphological changes.
- "To the extent the box keeps the outside world away — then, yes, it is better to think inside the box."
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Extents of osteoblast differentiation were monitored by Alizarin red staining (A), and the mRNA levels of the PHD 1–3 and osteomarker marker genes were determined by RT-PCR (B).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Deep elves die easier than most other races - glass cannons to an extreme extent.
Meaning of extent for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "extent" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en extents
- en extention