extinct 뜻 EN[ɪkˈstɪŋkt]
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore extinctSUPmost extinct
- (dated) Extinguished, no longer alight (of fire, candles etc.).
- Poor Edward's cigarillo was already extinct.
- No longer used; obsolete, discontinued.
- No longer in existence; having died out.
- The dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years.
- (volcanology) No longer actively erupting.
- Most of the volcanos on this island are now extinct.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Steller's sea cow was overhunted and became extinct in the 18th century.
- The ancient Italic languages that are now extinct include Oscan, Umbrian, and South Picene.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It is proportionally smaller than in any other pleurodeline, extant or extinct.