faces EN[ˈfeɪsɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFface
- plural of face.
- 동사 (Verb)BFfacePRfacingPT, PPfaced
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of face.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In many Eastern European countries homosexuals face blatant persecution, as the recent criminalization of homosexuality and repeated homonegative riots in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine demonstrate.
- The tale is bookended by battles – faces meatily pummelled, bones crunchily broken and throats spurtingly sliced as offstage conflicts are placed centre-screen.
- Iron ore producers are facing the first price fall for annual contracts in seven years as demand weakens for steelmaking inputs.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Face approximately 0.20 mm long and subequally wide in middle (strongly divergent ventrally), without setae.
- Faced with a box full of hundreds of small parts and forty pages worth of assembly instructions, he could do little more than stand there and scratch his head.
- Faced with the prospect of cooking for himself, his first thought was to cop out and order a pizza.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- And why do you and all men regard or reward a loving thankful, obedient child, more than one that will scorn you and spit in your face?
- I don't think I could recite Peter Piper quickly ten times with a straight face.
- He tried to make reparations to those he had injured, partly to save face.
Meaning of faces for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "faces" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr faces
- en facest
- en facesitter
- en facesaving
- en facesitters