faces 뜻 EN[ˈfeɪsɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFface
- plural of face.
- 동사 (Verb)BFfacePRfacingPT, PPfaced
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of face.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Of these various four-handed animals, the most remarkable are decidedly the "gueribas," with curling tails and a face like Beelzebub.
- You should wipe that smirk off your face before the boss comes in.
- The skeleton of the organisation is essentially the same as it was ten years ago, but many new faces have come and gone.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Face approximately 0.20 mm long and subequally wide in middle (strongly divergent ventrally), without setae.
- Faced with the prospect of cooking for himself, his first thought was to cop out and order a pizza.
- Faced with a box full of hundreds of small parts and forty pages worth of assembly instructions, he could do little more than stand there and scratch his head.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- After he called me that, I couldn't help myself from getting up in his face.
- Therefore, it is important to study wet dedusting to achieve higher dust removal efficiency on the fully mechanized face.
- So I wish you luck, but don't come crying to me when it blows up in your face.
Meaning of faces for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "faces" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr faces
- en facest
- en facesitter
- en facesaving
- en facesitters