facts 뜻 EN[fækts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFfact
- plural of fact.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- People tend to lump turtles and tortoises together, when in fact they are different creatures.
- Here is a fact that will give you pause. Many states do not publish the voting records of their legislators.
- This is so despite the fact that the disableds are better qualified and their performance within the work situation the same or even better than that of their ablebodied counterparts.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Ah, you "believe". You do not know. So you admit that it's just wishful thinking, an ass pull not based on any facts.
- I couldn't get across to the board this simple economic fact.