facts EN[fækts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFfact
- plural of fact.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I take exception to the assumption that simply because I am young I am not able to discern fact from fiction.
- He did the crime and will go to jail - the fact that he did not know it was illegal does not enter into it.
- This would be amusing were it not for the fact that, y'know, she was with me yesterday, so your attempt at humor fails on all levels. Like most sperglord humor does save to other sperglords.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Ah, you "believe". You do not know. So you admit that it's just wishful thinking, an ass pull not based on any facts.
- I couldn't get across to the board this simple economic fact.