faith EN[feɪθ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLfaithsSUF-th
- The reasoning of beliefs hoped true by the proof of things, such as philosophy, that are without the real evidence of sight, sound, and touch.
- Have faith that the criminal justice system will avenge the murder.
- I have faith that my prayers will be answered.
- I have faith in the healing power of crystals.
- A religious belief system.
- The Christian faith.
- An obligation of loyalty or fidelity and the observance of such an obligation.
- He acted in good faith to restore broken diplomatic ties after defeating the incumbent.
- A trust or confidence in the intentions or abilities of a person, object, or ideal.
- I have faith in the goodness of my fellow man.
- OBS Credibility or truth.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When faith and love, which parted from thee never, Had ripined thy iust soul to dwell with God. --Milton.
- I found the website and found people mingling scholarship with faith – great googly moogly!
- For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love."
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The recent tragedy only served to reaffirm his faith.
- Ibn Rushd tried to reconcile reason and humane morality with God and faith, positing a kindly God and an unfanatic faith.
- The defendent has abided by my ruling in good faith.
Meaning of faith for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "faith" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en faithful
- en faithfully
- en faithless
- en faithfulness
- en faithe