family 뜻 EN[ˈfæməli] US UK
- 가족(家族)은 대체로 혈연, 혼인, 입양,
많은 사회는 가족의 범위를 법률이나 그 외의 규범으로 규정하고 있다.
혈연이나 혼인 이외 관계도 가족구성권을 가질 수 있도록 하는 법안들이 마련되는 추세이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLfamilies
- NC A group of people who are closely related to one another (by blood, marriage or adoption); for example, a set of parents and their children; an immediate family.
- Our family lives in town.
- NC An extended family; a group of people who are related to one another by blood or marriage.
- NC A (close-knit) group of people related by blood, friendship, marriage, law, or custom, especially if they live or work together.
- crime family, Mafia family
- This is my fraternity family at the university.
- Our company is one big happy family.
- NC (taxonomy) A rank in the classification of organisms, below order and above genus; a taxon at that rank.
- Magnolias belong to the family Magnoliaceae.
- NC Any group or aggregation of things classed together as kindred or related from possessing in common characteristics which distinguish them from other things of the same order.
- Doliracetam is a drug from the racetam family.
- NC (music) A group of instruments having the same basic method of tone production.
- the brass family; the violin family
- NC (linguistics) A group of languages believed to have descended from the same ancestral language.
- the Indo-European language family; the Afro-Asiatic language family
- Used attributively.
- The dog was kept as a family pet.
- For Apocynaceae, this type of flower is a family characteristic.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Suitable for children and adults.
- It's not good for a date, it's a family restaurant.
- Some animated movies are not just for kids, they are family movies.
- Conservative, traditional.
- The cultural struggle is for the survival of family values against all manner of atheistic amorality.
- SLA Homosexual.
- I knew he was family when I first met him.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The SbASR-1 protein belongs to Group 7 LEA protein family with different amino acid composition compared to their glycophytic homologs.
- Looking out for your family should come before making money.
- The duck is the spokescreature for Aflac, formally the American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Family members had been buried in the vault for centuries.
- Families doing it tough will receive more assistance from the government.
- Family affiliations are indicated for nonpinniped species.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I will never make mileage out of the recent tragic deaths in this family.
- At low collision energies, most reflective of nonperturbed conformations, all forms of the protein exist in a single conformational family.
- We're making conditions unsafe for children and also creating a situation where there's more unemployment for working families.
Meaning of family for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "family" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단체 명사
, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 단체 명사
- 셀 수 있는 명사
- 단수로만 사용하는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en familyish
- en familyism
- en familyist
- en familylike
- en familymoon