farther 뜻 EN[ˈfɑːðə] US
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFfarCOMfurtherSUPfarthestSUPfurthestPREfar-
- comparative form of far: more far Of or pertaining to being distant, or of greater distance in degree or of extension in time.
- 부사 (Adverb)BFfarCOMfurtherSUPfarthestSUPfurthest
- comparative form of far: more far.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Podolski gave Walcott a chance to further embellish Arsenal's first-half performance when he eluded James Perch and slipped the ball through to the striker.
- That striker has scored four goals so far - he's on fire!
- It makes perfect sense, if you are a hypocritical far right wing Talibangelical. Having a totally heterosexual military is *far* more important than keeping the troops alive.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Further complicating matters is an attractive, semieducated globetrotter from Westchester named Peggy Whitton, who has an affair with Mehta.
- Further studies are necessary to investigate what factors determine the immune response against recombinant viral proteins, in particular MCP, in the different megalocytiviruses.
- Further studies are needed to explore the mechanisms underlying neovascularization and neoinnervation of an acellular scaffold and to assess the clinical benefits of such phenomena.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Does that compute, or do I need to explain further?
- rode 700 miles one day before packing it in for the night, yet after 15 minutes of rest in my hotel room, I realized that I could have gone farther.
- If you do anything about the mana screw problem, you increase the probability of a mana flood even further.
Meaning of farther for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "farther" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 부사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en fartherer
- en fartherance
- en farthermore
- en farthermost
- en fartherances