female 뜻 EN[ˈfiː.meɪl] US
여자, 여성 암컷
- 암컷은 수컷과 대비되는 동물의 성별로, 새끼나 알을낳는 독립된 성별을 말한다.
주로 인간 이외의 동물을 가리킬 때에 사용되며, 인간의 여성에 상당한다.
기호로 손 거울을 본뜬「♀」이 사용된다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLfemales
- One of the female (feminine) sex or gender.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Belonging to the sex which typically produces eggs and/or has XX chromosomes.
- Belonging to the feminine gender (social category).
- (grammar, less common than 'feminine') Feminine; of the feminine grammatical gender.
- (figuratively) Having an internal socket, as in a connector or pipe fitting.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There was his mistress, Maria Morano. I don't think I've ever seen anything to touch her, and when you work for the screen [as I do] you're apt to have a pretty exacting standard of female beauty.
- My FedEx driver is of the female persuasion. I don't posess[sic] a working dykedar, so I can't say a thing about her; other than she is quite, well, I guess handsome would be the best word for it.
- both male and female Adonise their tails in this manner, which gives them a remarkable appearance amongst all other birds.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Female spiders of one agribiont genus, Pardosa (Lycosidae), which are hunting spiders, were found to be in better condition in landscapes dominated by arable crops [62 ].
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Median age 77 years, range [59–82]) and six healthy donors suffering traumatic subcapital fracture (one male and five females.
- Several studies suggested that the emission of USVs by male rats induces paracopulatory behavior in females.
Meaning of female for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "female" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en females
- en femaleist
- en femalehood
- en femaleness
- en femaleists