fit 뜻 EN[fɪt] US
에 맞게, 맞춤 FIT
- FIT, Fit는 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
뉴욕 주립 패션 공과대학교
Failures In Time
- 명사 (Noun)PLfits
- The degree to which something fits.
- This shirt is a bad fit.
- Since he put on weight, his jeans have been a tight fit.
- Conformity of elements one to another.
- It's hard to get a good fit using second-hand parts.
- The part of an object upon which anything fits tightly.
- (advertising) how well a particular commercial execution captures the character or values of a brand.
- The Wonder Bread advertising research results showed the “White Picket Fence” commercial had strong fit ratings.
- (statistics) goodness of fit.
- (archaic) A section of a poem or ballad.
- (medicine, dated) A seizure or convulsion.
- My grandfather died after having a fit.
- (medicine) A sudden and vigorous appearance of a symptom over a short period of time.
- A sudden outburst of emotion.
- He had a laughing fit which lasted more than ten minutes.
- She had a fit and had thrown all of his clothes out of the window.
- He threw a fit when his car broke down.
- A sudden burst (of an activity).
- A fit of spring-cleaning led Eric Brooks to a box of old newspaper clips from 1997.
- 동사 (Verb)SGfitsPRfittingPT, PPfitted
- VT To be suitable for.
- It fits the purpose.
- VT To conform to in size and shape.
- The small shirt doesn't fit me, so I'll buy the medium size.
- If I lose a few kilos, the gorgeous wedding dress might fit me.
- VI To be of the right size and shape, as of clothing.
- I wanted to borrow my little sister's jeans, but they didn't fit.
- VT (with to) To make conform in size and shape.
- I want to fit the drapes to the windows.
- I had a suit fitted by the tailor.
- VT To be in agreement with.
- These definitions fit most of the usage.
- VT To adjust.
- The regression program fit a line to the data.
- VT To attach, especially when requiring exact positioning or sizing.
- Williams had a problem fitting his left rear tyre and that left Alonso only 3.1secs adrift when he rejoined from his final stop three laps later.
- VT To equip or supply.
- The chandler will fit us with provisions for a month.
- VT To make ready.
- I'm fitting the ship for a summer sail home.
- VI (archaic) To be seemly.
- To be proper or becoming.
- VI To be in harmony.
- The paint, the fabrics, the rugs all fit.
- VI (medicine) To suffer a fit.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMfitterSUPfittest
- Suitable, proper.
- You have nothing to say about it. I'll do exactly as I see fit.
- Adapted to a purpose or environment.
- survival of the fittest
- In good shape; physically well.
- You don't have to be a good climber for Kilimanjaro, but you do have to be fit.
- (Britain) SLA Good looking, fanciable, attractive, beautiful.
- I think the girl working in the office is fit.
- Prepared; ready.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The next step is to cut a piece of plastic eggcrating to fit the bottom of the box.
- It's really a toss-up between the red skirt with blue stripes and the blue skirt with red stripes. They both look good and fit well.
- First we'll tenon this part, then we'll make a mortise that will fit it on that part.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She needs to keep her sugar level low or she'll have a fit.
- She didn't like his clothes or grammar and pitched a snit fit.
- But anyway, if healthy minds in healthy bodies was a New England requirement then, at least chieftainly Hawaiians, though frequently corpulent, were impressively fit.
Meaning of fit for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "fit" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr fit
- en fitted
- en fitting
- en fits
- en fitness