fitted 뜻 EN[ˈfɪtət] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFfitSGfitsPRfittingPT, PPfit
- simple past tense of fit (to tailor, change size).
- past participle of fit (to tailor, change size).
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFfitCOMfitterSUPfittest
- (of a kitchen, bathroom, etc.) Incorporating all of the fittings into connected units.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ...the present Earl had no colour or pretence of right to the estate; and yet the appellants had thought fit to buy him out, ...
- The next step is to cut a piece of plastic eggcrating to fit the bottom of the box.
- I'd love to stay later, but my mother will pitch a fit if I'm not home by 10.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- She didn't like his clothes or grammar and pitched a snit fit.
- She needs to keep her sugar level low or she'll have a fit.
- But anyway, if healthy minds in healthy bodies was a New England requirement then, at least chieftainly Hawaiians, though frequently corpulent, were impressively fit.
Meaning of fitted for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "fitted" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en fitted cap
- en fitted out
- en fittedness
- en fitted sheet
- en fitted sheets