fitting 뜻 EN[fɪtɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLfittingsSUF-ing
- A small detachable part of a device or machine.
- The act of trying on clothes to inspect or adjust the fit.
- (manufacturing) The process of applying craft methods such as skilled filing to the making and assembling of machines or other products.
- (chiefly Britain) Domestic moveable piece of furniture, which can be taken along when moving out, US furnishing (see also fixture).
- the fittings of a church or study
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of fit.
- INF (US, with infinitive) Ready, preparing.
- I'm fitting to go home and sleep.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore fittingSUPmost fitting
- Ready, appropriate, or in keeping.
- It was a fitting scoreline on the club's landmark anniversary, and appropriate that Van Persie should get the winner.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- as long as we can come up with a fitting collective term for Powers, Blaylock and myself. Something based on the appropriate technology of the era; like 'steam-punks', perhaps...
- At one point, James took to social media to post semicryptic messages about the importance of fitting in.
- This could have been avoided by the simple process of suspending egg crating made of timber or some other solid material painted black with the light fittings above it.
Meaning of fitting for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "fitting" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en fittings
- en fittingly
- en fittingness
- en fitting out
- en fitting room