fixed 뜻 EN[fɪkst] US
고정 된, 고정
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of fix.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore fixedSUPmost fixed
- Not changing, not able to be changed, staying the same.
- fixed assets
- I work fixed hours for a fixed salary.
- Every religion has its own fixed ideas.
- He looked at me with a fixed glare.
- Attached; affixed.
- Chemically stable.
- Supplied with what one needs.
- She's nicely fixed after two divorce settlements.
- (law) Of sound, recorded on a permanent medium.
- In the United States, recordings are only granted copyright protection when the sounds in the recording were fixed and first published on or after February 15, 1972.
- (dialectal) INF Surgically rendered infertile (spayed, neutered or castrated).
- a fixed tomcat; the she-cat has been fixed
- Rigged; fraudulently prearranged.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For each mouse, a midcoronal section of the left kidney was fixed in Duboscq-Brazil solution for 60 minutes followed by post-fixation in buffered 10% formaldehyde solution until paraffin embedding.
- Unstimulated (negative control) and stimulated cells were fixed and permeabelized to allow intracellular staining of phosphorylated signaling molecules.
- I have fixed the parts I understand, and the rest leaves me at a loss.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- My 360 red ringed and I had to ship it to Texas to get it fixed.
Meaning of fixed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "fixed" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en fixedly
- en fixed up
- en fixed set
- en fixed air
- en fixedness